miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

Warm up... final instructions

OK! I suppose everything must be more or less ready. Let's hope so.
A little more work to do tomorrow morning, and this will be it. Congratulations in advance to everyone.

Here I leave you some final instructions, tasks and timestables for tomorrow. It's really important everyone contributes as much as possible. We know some of you have exams an other kind of appointments during the day. But, I repeat, as soon as you can, come quickly to the COAM. There's quite a lot of work to do, and if we are all there, in a couple of hours we'll finish and we'll be able to relax and have fun the rest of the day. But if only four or five people have to build the exhibition, things might get tough, I'll feel very dissapointed, and... you don't want to see how I react when I'm dissapointed, do you?

Therefore, this is our timetable:

10.00 a.m. I'll be at the COAM by that time to start working on the exhibition. I know some of you are coming then, bringging theirs and others material. We'll start preparing the final panels. EVERYONE THAT CAN, please arrive between 10.00 and 10.30. Plenty of work to sort out.
11.00 a.m. Joaquín will be arriving more or less at that time with the rest of the material we need. By this time EVERYBODY that doesn`t have an exam programmed at the UCJC should be helping at the COAM.
12.00 We've been told, that Geometry exam finishes at noon. After that, the rest of students, come quickly to the COAM to complete the instalation. My intention is to have our area ready at 13.30, so we can eat something before afternoon and evening lectures and juries.
15.00 Eduardo Arroyo will open the show with a brief lecture on his own work which is most advisable. The session will continue until 20.00 or so. All of it seems very, very interesting.
20.00 Drinks and catering
21.30 As Marta Toral told us, we'll start to tidy up then (not before). I think in half an hour everything should be ready, so by 10.00 p.m. you'll all be free to go for a swim if you wish... (or whatever...)

Material:
1. Every student that hadn't completed any of the documents requested on previous stages, steps, etc... must print their new documentation, bring it to the COAM, and hand it in to Joaquin or myself any moment along the day. No material will be received after tomorrow. With all the work done so far, the material you'll produce for tomorrow's show, and this extra documentation some of you might present tomorrow, we'll make your FINAL ASSESSMENT. So... it's up to you.
2. I know "el gallego" has been after most of you. I also remind you to bring all your models to the exhibition. We'll try to present as many as possible. But we need all of them there.
3. Of course, I imagine all the panels, first steps and final designs are already ready and printed. I hope "el malagüeño" has most of them so he'll take them to the COAM at 10.00 a.m., so we can start sticking them to their final supports. If not, sharp at 10.00 a.m. everybody with their panels there to allow us to start working.

I think this is more or less it. I'll only tell you it's quite a special date for myself, for various reason I'll shortly tell all of you. So I really ask you for a final effort to make this summer jury a great success. Thanks.

So... are you ready to rumble?

1 comentario:

  1. Bueno al final respondio todo el mundo bien, no habra represarias jeje en cuanto pueda subire el fotomtage del estand

    ResponderEliminar