sábado, 1 de junio de 2013

SUCCESS


I absolutely agree with our "speedy" gallego (I thought I was quick but now I can confirm I'm getting old). Congratulations for previous entry. Good photographs and accurate opinion about our Unit's performance.

So, I'd like to congratulate all students in the Unit for two things:
- For your general performance along the whole semester, both in individual and team work. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have, and I'm pretty sure you've all developed some skills you didn't expect to. Risky but finally, very good expererience.
- For our jury's final stand. Both for it's preparation and it's execution. Of course there are differences between the work done by each one. But my impression is that everyone completed his/her tasks, and we were able to present a very solid and complete exhibition of our semester. I don't think many Units have  achived that 31 out of 32 students have completed their semester, with everybody involved in every step until last day. So well done, congratulations and thanks all of you.

I absolutely agree with Eduardo Arroyo when he says the built environment we chose for this semester would probably not deserve the attention we paid to it. Probably it would have been smarter just to demolish the whole ilegal construction and start with something else. We knew that from the beginning. That was the basic point of our research. And what is most important: I'm also sure that if quite a few of your final proposals were actually built, that new environment would never need to be demolished for it's lack of architectural interest and it's useless morphology.

That's it then. We recieved and we're checking all the extra documentation some of you handed in during the jury and we'll briefly publish our final assemment. And... I'll say goodbye to all of you. Congratulations.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario